Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Birmingham City v Brighton And Hove Albion 15.00 KO St Andrews

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
For all our sakes I do hope AK teeny-tiny goals/assists figures get encapsulated quite quickly this season, by a couple of players.

It would be nice to take them, and the oh so predictable pearl clutching when (if) he starts banging them in for Fulham, off the table so we can just remember the player with the affection we all have for him.

I think we’d all be pleased with that.

But, it still wouldn’t make it a good move to offload IMO, for all the reasons previously mentioned in other threads....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How Knockhaert is crucified for a couple of reds yet many would walk over hot coals to have Barnes back is a bit double standards. Funny now he’s left the haters think March is better :lolol: Knockhaert was never going to perform every game just like Zaha is probably shit for half of the scums games we only hear about the good moments. Zaha was **** against us. Still think it’s a mistake not to have AK but that’s life.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How Knockhaert is crucified for a couple of reds yet many would walk over hot coals to have Barnes back is a bit double standards. Funny now he’s left the haters think March is better [emoji38]ol: Knockhaert was never going to perform every game just like Zaha is probably shit for half of the scums games we only hear about the good moments. Zaha was **** against us. Still think it’s a mistake not to have AK but that’s life.
Maybe those that would walk over the coals arn't doing the crucifying? So no double standards ? ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How Knockhaert is crucified for a couple of reds yet many would walk over hot coals to have Barnes back is a bit double standards. Funny now he’s left the haters think March is better :lolol: Knockhaert was never going to perform every game just like Zaha is probably shit for half of the scums games we only hear about the good moments. Zaha was **** against us. Still think it’s a mistake not to have AK but that’s life.

|I could live with his petulance and occasional red mists.....biggest issue for me was his decision making. Defensively, his penchant for taking the ball, beating a man and then turning towards his own goal (before invariably losing the ball) rather than clearing his lines did my head in, as did his initially electrifying but often disappointing surges from midfield where, again, his decision making would usually let him down (although some of that might have been due to a lack of option in front of him) - usually a crap shot or a bad pass or an attempt to dribble round a third or fourth player. I was hoping he was going to stay for all that, as wonder whether Potter might have been able to work on it with him (and be good support him emotionally given his obvious fragility) but he must have seen enough to let him go.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
GP actually said in interview at Crawley or Aldershot that the decision was out of his hands.
The Knockaert decision? How could it possibly be out of his hands? If he said he really wanted to keep him, the board weren't going to ignore him and get rid, and equally I doubt Knocky would have wanted to leave if Potter had told him how much he wanted him to stay.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whatever else you want to say about Anthony Knockaert, I do find it sad that so many people can't spell the man's name correctly. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here