Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
That middle three is so uninspiring..

Ince must be feeling gutted today. Man of the match performance last week and dropped this week for Andrews. FFS. At least Birmingham won't need to worry about our pace. What a weak and uninspiring team selection.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Both the BBC and Player people are trying to sort it out for us. Paul is a top man.

It's great that you have a direct contact with Paul and he's so enthusiastic about helping, but is there actually an official technical support channel for player networks so we can report issues on matchday when you're not around? I found an email address on the site, but that's not too helpful as it has a 5 day turnaround time and always results in "There's no problem at our end, have you tried rebooting your PC?"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Buckley on the right channel 1 min.

However, Naylor says Buckley is playing up front behind Ulloa in what might be the Orlandi role. I think this is a good idea. But will it work?

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Argh the constant gap in commentary is annoying but can't be bothered to go and find a radio

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just dusted my transistor off! But I feel for people outside the radio area.

me too
I was one of those until moving back to the south coast

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
"Birmingham Free Kick from distance.....*5 second lapse*.....covered by the Albion stopper."

Can't listen like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here