Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham away

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
If your going by train there are friking engineering works between Three Bridges and Brighton so rail replacement kicks in, journeys taking between 1hr 30 and 2hrs to London

shitern.JPG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed via Littlehampton for us

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
In the past I've parked car in Three Bridges and got train from there sod going via littlehampton

Good tip. May try that.

However, after what happened Saturday I am reluctant to even think about this match.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Cant quite believe this-

Just been on National Rail Enquiries website. Return train travel from Three Bridges to Birmingham is £21. ( two single tickets at £10.50 each) for 19th Jan. However, return from Hove with the additional travel time due to engineering works is £70. I can only think its due to different rail providers?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Cant quite believe this-

Just been on National Rail Enquiries website. Return train travel from Three Bridges to Birmingham is £21. ( two single tickets at £10.50 each) for 19th Jan. However, return from Hove with the additional travel time due to engineering works is £70. I can only think its due to different rail providers?

Just get on the rail replacement bus to 3 bridges nobody ever checks your ticket. Or jus buy a return from Brighton to 3 bridges which I think is about £15

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cant quite believe this-

Quite probable - Virgin or London Midland and if you use LM it will take a long time from Euston to Birmigham

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Free parking right next to Three Bridges station for me.
One of the few perks of my job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here