Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Away. What pub are we gathering in before KO?

Wellington one of the best drinkers pubs in Brum. Not too flash, apart from big tele next to bar with ales listed (by colour). Worth a visit if first time, but heading the other way out of New Street to the Anchor.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Originally Posted by Goring Gull
I think this will be the game that alot of the wankers who have been following us lately get a good hiding.

What a stupid remark ....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this will be the game that alot of the wankers who have been following us lately get a good hiding.

How did you get on drinking outside the Den last week?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Completely diiferent Millwall are in a league of their own reputation wise everyone knows to be wary people forget how bad Birmingham were and to a point still are numbers wise they piss over Millwall. Alot of the nob heads following recently will think trip to a big city, ex premier league what they will forget is Birmingham is rough as f*** and for every gobshite from Brighton there will be 10 Birmingham nutters waiting to kick them back to Brighton. Probably exactly what alot of the jumped up gobby little twats need.

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
Fat are you? if so, isn't standing behind you after you've been getting lagered/curried up a worse option?

curry-fart.jpg

that always reminds me of the first time i had a brummy curry lovely that it was but got a real ring sting from it

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Completely diiferent Millwall are in a league of their own reputation wise everyone knows to be wary people forget how bad Birmingham were and to a point still are numbers wise they piss over Millwall. Alot of the nob heads following recently will think trip to a big city, ex premier league what they will forget is Birmingham is rough as f*** and for every gobshite from Brighton there will be 10 Birmingham nutters waiting to kick them back to Brighton. Probably exactly what alot of the jumped up gobby little twats need.

OK, so you I take it you didn't go to Millwall (Even though you started that thread about drinking locally - rememeber I asked you a question at the time). Are you going on Saturday?

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Info for anyone looking for pubs tomorrow.

EDL & UAF are holding demo's in Birmingham on Saturday.

EDL are expected to congregate in Centenary Square (near top end of Broad Street, outside the ring road) & UAF in Chamberlain Square (inside ring road).

Old Bill will be active in both areas + increased presence in/around city centre/station/bus depot etc., you have been warned.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope I'll get to meet the Bishop of Birmingham again.

That's not a euphemism by the way.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
f***ing EDL. Thats all we need up there lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here