Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bingo Bong

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bong is everything Bennett wasn't, He's quicker, better going forward. better defending and ours for keeps. Told you lot (well some of you anyway)

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Bong had a great game but at one time Kayal really had a go it him.What was that about?

Bong had gone forwards and left Ward behind, but that's what he was meant to do in that position. Kayal had to cover when the attack broke down, but not sure why he was so upset about it. It all happened close to where I was sitting and a few others commented on both the outburst and apparent lack of reason for it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very impressed by him tonight, as others have said seemed to have an understanding with Kaz already and I a, looking forward to see that blossom. Strong powerful and commanding, just what we need a good solid player.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd say it is too early to say. could see him struggling against a winger with real pace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gaetan Bong m'lord.......

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It makes kaz's job so much easier to have a solid full back there. Cracking signing

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A fine suggestion.

Now get off NSC and get out there and start abusing the locals regarding the Ashes.

You know one of my mates said that nothing England could do could make up for the whitewash in 2013. He has since changed his mind about that :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here