Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharpe.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
No from me seems to have gone backwards. I think we have a more urgent requirement for an attacking central midfield player, who can chip in with some goals.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wouldn't be surprised if Reading went down the Pompey route, chairman quickly loses interest once they are out of the Prem and trousers the parachute money

I work with a Reading STH. The Russki hasn't been seen for ages, apparently he has massively overspent what is mainly his dad's money, was called back to Russia and not been back since. Apparently now looking to sell the club

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
So Nadkins isn't interested in a potential bargain , does this give that smug ******* who manages Forest a chance of swooping for him ? If Forest are interested we wouldn't be able to compete on wages.

I dont think Reading have a pot to piss in. The chairman who bought the club from Madjeski is RUMOURED to have gone back to Russia having done a considerable amount of his wedge and has knocked Madjeski for the money . I stress Rumour.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ditchy, I suggest you remove the last sentence from your post.

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
not sure he has really done it in recent seasons. Don't recall many mentions of him where he has been prolific.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If Forest and Reading don't want him, it suggests, perhaps, that he's not really what we are looking for ( or is too expensive ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here