Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp Leicester NO, Stains YES?

D

Deleted member 18477

I could have sworn a prem team was interested in him... Can't remember who though.

Maybe he's just keeping his options open ATM. Still a while to go in the window.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
At Southampton having a medical apparently... Saints really are going for it. My 16/1 for them to get promoted looking strong again

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At Southampton having a medical apparently... Saints really are going for it. My 16/1 for them to get promoted looking strong again
16/1 on promotion to the Prem??? You must have placed that bet while they were still in league one.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Hypothetical question, if you could go back to the start of the season and we had the chance to buy one of Sharp or CMS which one would you choose?

D

Deleted member 18477

Be funny if they don't go up now lol! Happy and gutted though. Happy that the fake rivalry will f*** off for a bit. Gutted because I hate Adkins and saints fans/Harding, Hammond!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
He's had a lot to deal with in the last few months with the death of his little boy and he's settled at Doncaster. One of football's good guys.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
16/1 on promotion to the Prem??? You must have placed that bet while they were still in league one.
They weren't 16/1 for promotion. 16/1 to win would have been generous.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Got my Billys muddled there for a moment...

Had in my head Paynter. Was wondering why anyone would have bid for him!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Lambert and Sharp? That's a very potent strikeforce... I really hope they don't go up but I can only see a top 2 finish for them if they get Sharp

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well, we could do with a striker who can get the goals, but I can't bring myself to say it...

I know what you mean. I'm exactly the same. When I heard this morning that Reading were sniffing around I didn't know how I felt. On the one hand I'd love CMS to stay here and bang in the goals but then on the other you would assume the money we got in for him would be used to get a replacement that would hopefully get a few more goals than CMS has so far.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apols, I went e/w at 16/1

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't think CMS is the problem, it's the support he gets and the balls played to him. I don't think things would be all that different if we signed Sharp.

Hopefully Vokes is the man to help CMS find his scoring boots, starting tomorrow

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If he does go then at least we won't have to face him on March 3rd.

It will be £3 of their Nazi Gold legacy money well spent to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here