Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Davies

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we meet Davies again at Wembley, it will mean that in all probability, either Forest or ourselves have already knocked Palace out.

Which has to be a good thing :lolol:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
i dont think Forest brought back Davies for his looks and they must be very pleased with recent results which should give them a good chance in the playoffs.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Quite amusing when he listed all those stats in his post match interview with a very smug look. Would have been even better if the interviewer had added "3 points out of 9", just to see his reaction.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If he wasn't our manager there's a good chance I wouldn't like him either.

But his record at this level is rather good. He just seems to have the forumla to get teams in the top 6. Granted, it's then a lottery, but considering how competitive the Championship is, it's a
There was an interview with him by our local news, think its on bbc football somewhere, and he has bought his own dvd/tv/computer system for his house. He films every training session, match and watches opposition matches. His attention to detail is brilliant, which is shown by the use of his subs in most games.

He has his flaws, of course he does, that's why he manages us. They're mainly personal ones in my opinion, he is very good at creating a siege mentality in a sense, and I think sometimes he takes it to the point of its him against the world. But so far he seems to have learnt from a few of his mistakes.

After how he was treated by Derby when he took them up, I think he deserves a shot at managing in the Prem again, without the rug being pulled from underneath him on his transfer deals in the summer.

As for our 'luck' recently. I don't think any of the red cards were undeserved, nor the penalties we've had in the last two games. The added time has been justified, Blackpool were timewasting from the 1st minute on Saturday and there were 3 reasonably long injury treatments against Burnley.

I think it's natural to see other teams good form as having an element of luck though, and thinking you don't get much of it yourself. When in actual fact, we can point at plenty of decisions and actions in the last few games which we can consider we were on the unlucky end of.

Blimey, that's all a bit sensible?!!

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Is it not standard for all Scottish Managers to be whining tw*ts? They seem to think that English football owes them something.
Davies, Moyes, Ferguson, Ferguson Junior, Dalglish, George Graham etc... They all feel hard done by when a decision goes against them and yet when they get a decision they are all smug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here