Jul 6, 2003
bit of a shock that one

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Steve McLaren already in talks

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Davies and the Forest board have had a very tetchy history so not that surprised. McLaren will have to get them up though. It's going to be a very competitive league...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He had a right old BITCH at the board last year for perceived lack of funding, even though he's spent millions there. I doubt they were overly sad to see the back of him.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't even bother. Pubic schoolboy spends his time making twattish remarks on here in the hope of getting noticed.
True, but this time he has a point though. It won't be long before the 'Gus to Forest' threads start with the usual caveat of "Don't shoot me but I've heard that Forest have approached Bloom for permission to talk to Gus." Tedious but we'll keep getting them until one day he DOES leave.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
True, but this time he has a point though. It won't be long before the 'Gus to Forest' threads start with the usual caveat of "Don't shoot me but I've heard that Forest have approached Bloom for permission to talk to Gus." Tedious but we'll keep getting them until one day he DOES leave.

He doesn't have a point at all.
If Gus leaves us for Forest, I will hack off my foreskin with a rusty spoon and nail it to a tree in Hove Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here