Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bike to The Future Prize Draw - Teenage Cancer Trust

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ladies and gents,

Some of you may be aware of this event, for those that aren't the details are on my just giving page:

Matt Martindale is fundraising for Teenage Cancer Trust <---- enter the sweepstake here

I have decided to run a fun sweepstake to raise some cash for Teenage Cancer Trust (Teenage Cancer Trust — Charity devoted to improving the lives of teenagers and young adults with cancer.) based on the first and second league goals to be scored at the AMEX.

You can barely buy a pint for £3 in Sussex these days so if you could spare that (or more) I would very much appreciate it if you would enter the sweepstake.

It goes without saying that all money raised after prize money will be given to Teenage Cancer Trust.

Cheers,

Matt :cheers:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Come on ladies and gents, £3 is all is takes to celebrate Kazenga finally signing, the weekend, first amex game tomorrow etc etc and it's all for charideee AND you could win money at the end of it! Cheers

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Last few places left on the prize draw and the next couple of people who enter will be the ones to take us over the £4000 total for fundraising thus far! All for teenage cancer trust, cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here