Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest Wazzock of the year award 2015 goes to

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
If you'd like to have a few drinks while I explain how drastically wrong you are I'd be happy to oblige, but it's really quite tedious arguing with those of you who continue to subscribe to trickle down economics and neo liberalism despite their clear failings. Seriously Xmas is barely over and you're happy to say caring about people is outdated, FFS.
As you can see already it's quite dull.
I'll leave you with one question just for fun:
Accepting the importance of reducing the structural deficit (still above pre banking crisis levels), even with government borrowing rates low though still higher than previously (since the tories lost our AAA credit rating) how does selling off state assets which return a profit (Royal Mail last term, C4 this) for a sum which fails to even reduce interest payments by an equivalent amount to the profit previously generated make economic sense, even if the loss of structural assets including extremely valuable land is not accounted for?

You have the classic left wing failing that anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't care. School boy stuff.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You have the classic left wing failing that anyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't care. School boy stuff.

Didn't fancy having a go at the question or the offer then? There's plenty of caring people who disagree with me, that's part of the tragedy.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

I find Philip Schofield very ocd, very me me me and obnoxious ???

Attachments

• 2016-01-02-20-35-04--1789783892.jpeg
    2016-01-02-20-35-04--1789783892.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 385

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still say Corbyn. Completely clueless and out of touch.

Whatever you say about Trump he has a lot of support.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I still say Corbyn. Completely clueless and out of touch.

Whatever you say about Trump he has a lot of support.

Corbyn and Trump are a mirror image of one another, they have strong support from 20% or so but neither will appeal to many in the other 80%. high base, low ceiling as i read the pundits put it.

Trump wins the Wazzock award for managing to be so damn offensive to everyone along the way.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If you'd like to have a few drinks while I explain how drastically wrong you are I'd be happy to oblige, but it's really quite tedious arguing with those of you who continue to subscribe to trickle down economics and neo liberalism despite their clear failings. Seriously Xmas is barely over and you're happy to say caring about people is outdated, FFS.
As you can see already it's quite dull.
I'll leave you with one question just for fun:
Accepting the importance of reducing the structural deficit (still above pre banking crisis levels), even with government borrowing rates low though still higher than previously (since the tories lost our AAA credit rating) how does selling off state assets which return a profit (Royal Mail last term, C4 this) for a sum which fails to even reduce interest payments by an equivalent amount to the profit previously generated make economic sense, even if the loss of structural assets including extremely valuable land is not accounted for?

How were the Governments coffers looking when Labour lost power? (is it any surprise when cuts have to follow, making those who make the cuts seem like the uncaring, evil ones)

I assume that they would have been able to save for a rainy day and allow the country to cope better when a recession hit (whatever the cause) rather than spend everything when the goings good in an effort to get people to vote for them because it's all about the here and now, and the what can i get from it rather than what will happen in the years to come (but this is all just going off topic)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I know, principled man keeps banging on about how the country would be better if we cared about each other. What a wazzock

A principled man who shared a platform with terrorists while they were killing your fellow citizens and calls other rabidly anti semitic terrorists 'friends' when sharing a stage with them.

If a politician on the right had close links with loyalist paramilitaries and shared platforms with zionist extremists would you call him principled?

You need to re adjust your moral compass assuming any Corbyn fan actually has one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here