Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest twàt in lower league football?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Shame it's lower league, otherwise Billy Davies would win by a mile.

I'll have to go with Edinburgh, the pompous little prick. Steve Evans comes mightily close too.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It might just be me but I'm not a massive fan of that Nigel Clough tbh. It's an obvious point but nonetheless a valid one: would he really have a management job in the league if he had a different surname? Seemed a prize **** at Falmer too.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Dean Holdsworth with his Master Tactician App ,Kevin Dillion for moaning about how the facillites at Aldershot weren't as good as Reading while he was our manager and the Squirrel Sh1t on our training ground.Evans you could write a book on him and his sidekick Paul Raynor a match made in heaven.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have not paid much attention to Edinburgh, but people seem to be voting for him over Evans, that makes Edinburgh the lowest form of steaming horse manure to have ever managed at that level.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
In terms of players, I have never liked:

Dave Kitson.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm surprised it took as many as 4 replies before Justin '****' Edinburgh was mentioned. I'm far from being a violent person but I really wanted to knock half his teeth out that night.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'm surprised it took as many as 4 replies before Justin '****' Edinburgh was mentioned. I'm far from being a violent person but I really wanted to knock half his teeth out that night.

Well put. A distinctly unpleasant man and it would appear a failure as a human being.

Jimmy Grimble

_61851058_pa-11844769(1).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here