Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest load is shite

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Losing 4-0 to Darlington (Darlington!) at Gillingham, with an ex-Palace player scoring a hat-trick? That was bad.

For sheer awfulness by both sides, don't think anything will ever beat the 0-0 'heart of football day' match v Doncaster though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Worse than the regular thumpings at home in the first home season at gillingham?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Lets be honest,its an away game for which a small number of supporters attend,if we keep winning at home our attendances will be maintained as will our place in the Championship.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Peversely, I quite enjoyed that Walsall debacle. The Saddlers played exceedingly well and I was (quasi)happy for them in the end. They sank to the turf absolutely knackered.

I remember Richards having a bit of a hissy fit with the crowd, but Adams seemed intent on us pumping the ball in the box, despite their keeper playing as a sweeper and having neolithic giants in defence.

Crazy to think we then went on to beat the 'richest club in the world' a week later.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
5-1 to Stoke in a 'game that didn't matter' The only 'enjoyment' was a Loft consolation goal.
6-0 away to West Ham last year was dire.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Losing 4-0 to Darlington (Darlington!) at Gillingham, with an ex-Palace player scoring a hat-trick? That was bad.

For sheer awfulness by both sides, don't think anything will ever beat the 0-0 'heart of football day' match v Doncaster though.

Gonna be difficult to 'top' either of these. A 0-0 at Hartlepool on a freezing March Tuesday evening in the early naughties wasn't a barrel of laughs either.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There was a 0-0 draw against Grimsby in the late 80's that was awful. Doncaster away in one of the last games at their old stadium was shocking too. lost 1-0 to a Mark Mccammon goal, I can't imagine many games being worse than those two.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham

Both of those were awful but there were also the home (Gillingham) game against a very poor Torquay side who won 4-1 and a few years earlier (94?) away to Bristol Rovers lost 1-0 but were abysmal we had ONE shot (weak effort wide if I remember)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought I'd have a go at hitting the ignore button for any poster who barfs out knee jerk posts. Then I realised I'd have very little to read and it is only an opinion after all.....a bloody stupid one but only an opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here