Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big thanks to the ticket staff at the Amex

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I went over tonight with a well known songmaster who has written great songs such as the much loved and fortunately little heard "Apple Pie" to buy 50 tickets for West Stand Lower Zone D (South end within easy waving distance of the away fans).

The staff could not have been more helpful, 4 or so mucked in and got all the applications processed very quickly. Many thanks guy's you did a fantastic job tonight, and have made 50 people very happy as the pressure on getting the seats we wanted is off and we can now relax and look forward to hopefully a great future in stadium we can be truly proud of.

Don't worry guy's there are plenty of tickets left in most places. Certainly quite a few where we are, and I can guarantee that with us lot it will be noisy. The North Stand has tons of space but that will pick up as some of you lower down the application order get the chance to buy them.

Wherever you end up, and I hope you all get what you want, the atmosphere at that first home game is going to be awesome, and will hopefully continue thereafter. That last game at the Goldstone seems a lifetime away, but hey that's history now. Onwards & upwards! :amex::albion1:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here