Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

big signing soon

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
silly little tossers coming on here saying shit like this need to get a life.....

oh how i wish you got voted in as a mod.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
oh how i wish you got voted in as a mod.

Bozza shit himself at the thought.....but dont you agree that this I have a source bullshit is getting stupid....no one since Knight left and Bloom has taken over has any idea off the next player coming in dont think one on here knew about Buckley

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Bozza shit himself at the thought.....but dont you agree that this I have a source bullshit is getting stupid....no one since Knight left and Bloom has taken over has any idea off the next player coming in dont think one on here knew about Buckley

i agree completely a lot of people are coming on here saying such and such and about about 1% of them are right and nobody has really picked a complete suprise which has happened. people pretending to know sources making up stuff on the lua lua deal when its just knowledge seen in the argus is just stupid.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

I agree!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I did, as it goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here