Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

big signing soon

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Give us the last letter of his surname. Gives nothing away and when it's revealed you can gloat that you knew before everyone else.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
I'm not gonna jeopardize the person who told. I haven't wrote anything like this in the past, just wait like I have to wait for the club to announce it. I'm not in this for gloating either.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm not gonna jeopardize the person who told.

Then there was really no point in saying anything at all really, was there?
Anyone of us can post saying we are going to have a big signing because Gus has already said so!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If there really is someone on the way, and if you really do know who it is, then I can gaurantee you that you are not the only person who knows that is 'sworn to secrecy'. Why don't you just register a new account and say who it is on there? Nobody would know it was you...

Or you could be talking rubbish or just passing on a rumour of course, which is probably more likely.

What's a gaurantee? Maybe it was just a take from an old movie when the villian is about to be exposed and the guy who is about to reveal all gets a knife in his back!! Doh!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure someone has already pointed this out but I'll say it anyway.
Judging by the pattern of all team 'news', Gus and TB have always given us a sweetener with bad news.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Good call, it's as mad as a bottle of crisps that this is where are aspirations are now but a damn fine call Pork Pie. Tony Bloom, Gus Poyet and the Amex - I reckon a number of Premier League teams' fans are jealous of us right now....

:lolol: :lolol:

Dear God, you cannot be serious? You're right..I'm sure the supporters of QPR, Swansea, Wolves, etc. are truly envious that we may have the pleasure of going to Barnsley/Doncaster/Coventry on a cold Tuesday night, while they get to see the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc.

You sad deluded fool. I can understand you being excited, but FFS this is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on the NSC.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here