Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"THERE IS BEAR CUM!" "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH"

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Whoever it is, they must be Scouse. It's probably Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgh Gary or Aaaaaarrrrrrggh Tony!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I can't believe this thread is still going. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ooh! Someone needs a sense of humour transplant!!!

Don't worry, he's just the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHumentative sort :whistle:

Bert365

May 7, 2006
anyone see Gus on sky sports earlier saying about transfers. see I am telling the truth shame a can't tell you who but time will tell

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
anyone see Gus on sky sports earlier saying about transfers. see I am telling the truth shame a can't tell you who but time will tell

Oh please, come of it anyone can say theres a big signing on the way, tell me something i dont know.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la

You have said no more than any other poster guessing, so when a signing is revealed how we suppose to know this is the player? unless you reveal 10 mins

before anything official you are no better than anyone else

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You have said no more than any other poster guessing, so when a signing is revealed how we suppose to know this is the player? unless you reveal 10 mins

before anything official you are no better than anyone else
This, which is why I want a pm. I know we're going to sign a striker but I'm not telling you who

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports