Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big screen replay- cinematic highlights

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just watched the Hull highlights on Seagull Player. I don't know who are responsible for producing this but they should take a bow. They are brilliant...so atmospheric. Fabby big grins from CMS and The Dagger... just love the black and whiter footage

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
They didn't go on last season's end of year DVD, unless I missed them. I was hoping they'd all be there.

I think they are fantastic

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I love cinematic videos, truly artistic. The Hull and Arsenal ones were superb, the music well and truly makes the video alive. The editing just shows a lot of emotion and the what not. Superb to watch.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
My brother makes them :smile:

He's a match day camera man for the replays/highlights. But when it's on tv (other cameramen) he films pitch side with his camera. I think they go on the end of season DVD

He website is http://www.redoperator.co.uk

Does he edit and produce the highlights ? If he doesnt ..he doest make them ! He is a the cameraman . Its post production that makes them !

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
It was ignorant because the guys brother did MAKE IT. Regardless of who else helped him make it. Post production would be worthless without decent footage.

Mate its not ignorant... maybe pedantic ! Maybe its you who are being ignorant here. Again, he did not make it..his is a major contribution, for sure. Just as mine is when i work on the golf tour as a TV cameraman. Many of my shots are in the broadcast, but i dont make the programme.I help make it ! Thats down to the director,producer and editor to finally make the finished product. ( The shot of Jimmy Case after his goal in the FA Cup semi final ..which is on the big screen pre match..is mine . I was the close up cameraman that day .. that shot helped make the programme. I didnt make the programme.) I didnt make The Big Match..the post production team made the programme. Your certainly correct in one aspect....post production is rubbish without good footage !

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Just noticed when the donnie fans are in shot after goal return of the rev is in the middle of them:facepalm:

43 SECONDS!

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Does he edit and produce the highlights ? If he doesnt ..he doest make them ! He is a the cameraman . Its post production that makes them !

Actually he does film and edit them himself.

Some of the pre-match footage is cut together with other footage and edited by other people.

However the cinematic highlights videos are just filmed and edited by him.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Actually he does film and edit them himself.

Some of the pre-match footage is cut together with other footage and edited by other people.

However the cinematic highlights videos are just filmed and edited by him.

There's a brown paper bag in it for him if he can do an illegal live stream, wink wink nudge nudge. :)
Always good to watch these highlight packages just a shame we have to subscribe to Seagull Player which lets face it isn't the best, roll on the Premiership especially for those of us
living downunder because every Premiership match is live here.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here