Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big NASA Announcement Due At Press Conference 6pm GMT TODAY!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]834509513482985472[/tweet]

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Definitely agree re: "anything but Enterprise".

Have either yourself or [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] ever played Star Trek Online? It's a free to play Star Trek MMO, and it's quite good fun if I do say so myself.

No, but will check it out when I have time.

BTW, just noticed it's Jeri Ryan's birthday. :love:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If that's true, what's the betting that Man City try to sign a couple of them?

John Motson: "So a fascinating game in prospect, with Pep Guardiola giving a debut to Gyudghfklgvklhevl7864-9 - the recently arrived extra-terrestrial from a galaxy far, far away...Chris?
Chris Sutton: "Yes - he's certainly going to be asking a new set of questions of the Stoke back four. He stands at an impressive 23ft tall, has 14 legs and three heads - each one capable of detaching from his body and orbiting the stadium. He's gonna be a handful at set pieces, that's for sure."

He's probably still shorter than Crouch.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
We're so DESPERATE for proof that aliens exist aren't we? Every time one of these announcements comes out of yet more planets discovered in Goldilocks zones the scientific community goes mental. For me, every planet they find just further strengthens the Fermi paradox. We should, by all the tenets of everything we know about science to date.....be absolutely nostril deep in aliens. But we aren't.

It's annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here