Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Name Friendly at The AMEX [Sevilla]

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Wow. Who do they think they are, the galacticos..
any way we now know why toney's building a hotel. Next up a runway, then feck the prem, wel be playingg the proper big teams every pre season.

This has been planned for a few years. Why do you think we built the training ground next to Shoreham airport, with a private path connecting the airport to the training ground?:thumbsup:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Where exactly did you 'see' this rumour?

Well that could be embarrassing! The training camp is in Austria this summer, but we did play Spurs in a pre season last year at White Hart Lane, so possible. Still a few games to go and its been a poor season, and they are struggling to make the Europa Cup. A failure could mean new management again as RDM is hung out to dry, or just hung.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would like Ajax please. Or Porto. Or Feyenoord. Or Sampdoria. Or Atletico Madrid.

Although if it has to be a massive club that we can easily beat, even with our current gash squad, then obviously we should invite Celtic and their squalid tramp supporters.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont care who it is as I shall not go unless it is very cheap like £10 and £5 concession why do you want to pay good money to see a friendly match with nobody trying.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I have heard a whisper its Juventus, not sure how reliable the source is but time will tell.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have heard a whisper its Juventus, not sure how reliable the source is but time will tell.
Not going to believe you until it's confirmed by BensGrandad.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I heard Torino but then I was talking to myself so I'm not sure how true it is. More likely than Juve though.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would like Ajax please. Or Porto. Or Feyenoord. Or Sampdoria. Or Atletico Madrid.

Although if it has to be a massive club that we can easily beat, even with our current gash squad, then obviously we should invite Celtic and their squalid tramp supporters.

Shame we didn't tempt Celtic into a home pre-season friendly when we signed Kayal.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not going to believe you until it's confirmed by BensGrandad.

See post no 35 It is of no interest to me as I cannot see the point of paying to watch 2 teams practice with neither particularly interested in the football just making money. Although that could be argued for the season just gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here