Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big injury list according to Naylor

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Calderon or cms to score the winner!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hopefully Upson and Stephens are fit enough to play.

Agree with this, but would add Bruno to it.
Upson's said in the interview in today's Argoose that he can play tomorrow given the importance of the game and that it's at the end, rather than in the middle, of the season.
Stephens looked badly injured last week, but if he can start I think he should as he's a very different player to the other midfielders we have. But given that both he and Andrews are not 100% I'd much rather that Ince replaces Andrews. Andrews can always be on the bench, but I think it's too much of a risk starting two central midfield players that are not fully fit, particularly if we have to make attacking changes to change our style of play.
So given all that, my team would be:

Top Kat
Bruno Greer Upson Ward
Ince Stephens Orlandi
Buckley Ulloa Lingard

Subs: Anks/Brez, Calde, JFC, Andrews, March, LuaLua, CMS

This is particularly harsh on Dunk, given how he's played this season, but Oscar will want to go with experience especially in defence, and we need plenty of cover on the bench for midfield and attacking options.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stephens won't be playing. He has a protective boot on, during that Lua Lua video he just put on Instagram.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Could this be Agustein's big moment?

Yes. I'm sure he'd be in great form and shape after spending the last 9 months not being arsed for the 1st team, at training, or even for the DS when given the chance to prove his attitude.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stephens won't be playing. He has a protective boot on, during that Lua Lua video he just put on Instagram.

Was thinking that myself. Assuming the video was made today or yesterday of course, and it's not one he's been sitting on for weeks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Forest only have '2 fit defenders' today.

Dan Harding is one of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11187914.Upson_ready_for_the_big_finale/

Notice how Upson says he's up for another one year deal. Now watch us stall for ages, then offer him a pittance, and then spend 18 months and millions of pounds on a replacement who is only about as good as him.

You missed a bit.
By (fingers crossed) resigning Upson it'll mean saying goodbye to Greer.

Neither will want to bench sit for Dunk, who has to be first choice next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here