Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Not with me. I'm on the train

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes it'll go as long as they give us permission to take it and someone can drive it...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm staying at the Travel Inn in Cardiff Bay which I understand is very near the stadium. I'd gladly take it-only problem is that I can't get down to Brighton this week. If there's a way to get it to Guildford sometime this week-then I'll do it.

Pretty sure others will find a way to get it there but if we're still stuck for transport then the offer is there. It just has to be there if allowed-this weekend is what it was made for!

Just a thought-why can't it go on Liz Costa's Bingo Bus? Surely that will be taken as close to the stadium as possible?

Seagull Stew

Simply must be there. It could be passed across all three tiers.

Bounce, Bounce!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
JMC is running several coaches - I will ask him if it is a possibility, he is Madrid and not back till tomorrow though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It has to go, and it has to go on one of the coaches, it's the only way it's going to get close enough to the ground.

There must be a group of guys who are going on a coach together who can do this. Comon, dig deep.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't 'we' need to find out if they will let it in?

Would be a bugger for some people to go to all the effort of getting it to the ground only to be turned away as they tried to get in...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Great though it would be to get the flag to Cardiff I can understand people not wanting to be involved with it. This is a massive day out and who wants to be lumbered with the flag all day. It it possible to drop it off at the the Stadium whilst out on the lash?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In the container at Withdean.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Bozza said:
Don't 'we' need to find out if they will let it in?

Would be a bugger for some people to go to all the effort of getting it to the ground only to be turned away as they tried to get in...

Or, like Brizzle, where Yorkie (I think) did all the leg work, got it into the ground, then it could only be displayed in a little area where no one could see it.

Lord Bracknell said:
Wouldn't the EASIEST way to get it to the Stadium be on the special Club train and then by taxi from Cardiff Central Station to the ground?

The stadium is virtually next door to the train station. I very much doubt you'd get a cab to go from the station to the stadium:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
balloonboy said:
Or, like Brizzle, where Yorkie (I think) did all the leg work, got it into the ground, then it could only be displayed in a little area where no one could see it.

image6.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Trying to get through to a safety officer at the Millennium Stadium right now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports