Big day wed re stadium plans confirmation: THE VOTE IS 'YES'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les has been an Albion fan for years. A great friend of the family as was his Dad before him, also called Les, who was Mayor of Hove the year we got promotion to the old first division in 1979.

Blimey - he's Labour, from a family with continuity of service, an Albion fan: great to hear all that - SL, if you get a chance, say thanks to him for his efforts today. What's his surname? I'd hope he's my councillor but it's all probably all a bit true blue around here unfortunately.

I think the council website has an archive of those broadcasts but given that I struggled to work out how to watch that one live don't ask me where they are.

In your FACE Cuttress.

Couldn't agree more TLO. Never seen the woman before but was sitting two rows behind her with "Steward" and DK. She's really horrible, looks a mess and gave a really poor performance today imo. Clearly pissed off some of the councillors by lecturing to them.
Did anyone understand what the guy from the CPRE was on about?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
With tha final YES on the stadium and some decent looking signings in the transfer window i'm really starting to think that the "feel good factor" is back at the Albion. Onwards & upwards. :albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Les has been an Albion fan for years. A great friend of the family as was his Dad before him, also called Les, who was Mayor of Hove the year we got promotion to the old first division in 1979.

I have known les for a long number of years ( his father Les Snr was the chap who got Mile Oak Primary School built) and I was on the governing body. He is a really good bloke.

I didnt realise this vote was today....well done the Falmer For All team and the club, terrific news.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Great reading.

Another brick in the wall.

Thanks for your support from all at the Project Office. 121 weeks left to practical completion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports