Big club

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Yet Leeds only had 21000 at the game today.After they spent a load of money in the summer and thats all that turned up today.That is shocking considering there ground holds 40k

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
rogue said:
Yet Leeds only had 21000 at the game today.After they spent a load of money in the summer and thats all that turned up today.That is shocking considering there ground holds 40k
I quite admire some of them for not turning up. Bates has added 25% to the average ticket price (even though today's game was actually only a quid more than last season).

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wigan are the reverse of that...last season they were taking about 20 to away games. Now I see mass celebrations at West Brom from their mass rank of plastic fans:angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
Wigan are the reverse of that...last season they were taking about 20 to away games. Now I see mass celebrations at West Brom from their mass rank of plastic fans:angry:
Yet it's still great to see them there instead of Leeds. :D

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Re: Re: Big club

Oceanic said:
How many Albion fans were in attendance?

My guess is about 1100

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
The corner we were given was near enough full so I think it must have been about 1,700.

As per any normal away game though, Leeds were totally outsung for most of the match, they didn't sing a song until they'd scored.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dwayne said:

So we wouldn't pick up a shit load of nouveau fans if we had just won promotion to the Premiershite and had a brand new stadium?:rolleyes: Better they support their REAL local club instead of ManUre.

I suspect the Green Eyed Monster is rearing its ugly head...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports