Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Beach Boutique 1st & 2nd June

Jameson

Just received an email from Ticketline with an info sheet about the gigs; Falmer railway station closes at 10pm and the shows finishes at 10:30pm, bars 11:15pm. Am I missing something or is this a little odd? Sorry if fixtures but first I've heard of it. How is everyone going to get away? ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just received an email from Ticketline with an info sheet about the gigs; Falmer railway station closes at 10pm and the shows finishes at 10:30pm, bars 11:15pm. Am I missing something or is this a little odd?

They're supposed to be laying on buses to take people back into town, it says in the blurb. Sounds like a bit of a half-baked plan. Still, if it works well, maybe they could pick up some ideas for evening games next season.

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
I'm not going as watching a man swivel his index finger back & forwards on a piece of vinyl isn't my idea of live music. Whatever sails your boat I guess?

I guess due to the later finish of this show than a normal game, there wouldn't be a capacity to get people to Brighton at that time of night which is where most people would probably be heading? Maybe they see it as a more seamless operation to just have an army of buses to ship people back?

Out of interest, what is the capacity for this 'gig'?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Are there any age restrictions? My 15 yr old daughter & her friend want to attend. I tried the website, but it's a waste of time. Perhaps the wise people of NSC have the answer............

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are there any age restrictions? My 15 yr old daughter & her friend want to attend. I tried the website, but it's a waste of time. Perhaps the wise people of NSC have the answer............

In the unlikely event that NSC doesn't have the answer, you could try mailing them at info[MENTION=14283]fatboyslim[/MENTION].net

(without the space before the .net)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here