Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Big Announcement" at HT according to stadium announcer

el punal

This is the sort of thing nobody would give a shiny shite about if we were winning matches. But we are not, so it comes across as tiresome money grabbing bollocks at the expense of devoting efforts at what really matters.
I think that you have echoed the same thoughts as 25,000 other Albion souls from yesterday.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So we were primed for a "big announcement" .... what do we get ... another bloody coloured shirt. We are a blue and white club .... the only reason we have these other shirts is so the club can get the mugs among the supporters to go out and spend money they don't have on silly shirts that will consigned to the back of the cupboard in a year's time.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
So we were primed for a "big announcement" .... what do we get ... another bloody coloured shirt. We are a blue and white club .... the only reason we have these other shirts is so the club can get the mugs among the supporters to go out and spend money they don't have on silly shirts that will consigned to the back of the cupboard in a year's time.

I have the first Skint shirt. I wear it sometimes, I confess in part because its shows I am not a JCL.

PG

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This was the stretchiest loveliest one-off shirt we did in recent times. Iconic or what? OK, the album was complete dogshite, as we sort of guessed it would be, but maybe the future lies in genuine limited edition product placement shirts rather than ever-more-lurid variations on the official shirt.

extra_football_shirt_11006_1.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This was the stretchiest loveliest one-off shirt we did in recent times. Iconic or what? OK, the album was complete dogshite, as we sort of guessed it would be, but maybe the future lies in genuine limited edition product placement shirts rather than ever-more-lurid variations on the official shirt.

extra_football_shirt_11006_1.jpg

It would be interesting if, say, American Express released a new type of card, like that blue one they did a few years back. Say they release an AMEX Titanium card or something like that, we could have a one off shirt to commemorate?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's astonishing how stupid they think fans are when using a mickey mouse cup game against Spurs as a selling point.This club is getting more annoying than the bloody xfactor shite and boy you have to be a **** to watch that.

Enoughs enough now it really is:nono:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It's astonishing how stupid they think fans are when using a mickey mouse cup game against Spurs as a selling point.This club is getting more annoying than the bloody xfactor shite and boy you have to be a **** to watch that.

Enoughs enough now it really is:nono:

This is a big game and should be enjoyed by all, however they might wish to enjoy it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Something more to fleece the Mums and Das of young fans

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Something more to fleece the Mums and Das of young fans

You are right there. I suppose I could have said no, but after forcing my 5 yr old to watch the game yesterday I thought he'd suffered enough

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They should have got Gully's Girls back wearing them rather than some 50 year old fat bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here