Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAlba: The Kilts and Stripes for Falmer at Cardiff

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
There are about a dozen of us going down to Cardiff from the BHAlba. We'll all be wearing KILTS and the STRIPES (even fatbadger - what a thought) and will be kitted out with our very own banner. Most of us are seated in U9. We're arranging a group photo outside the ground at U9 at about 2pm. If anyone's around there please come up and say hello.

We're currently trying to persuade the press in Scotland to take an interest in this so we can get a photo of us with the banner and the kilts in the papers up here. If anyone has any other press contacts who you think might be interested in this story or any other ideas for publicity please feel free to contact us. See you all Sunday!

flag-1.gif

WE ARE ALBA, SUPER ALBA FROM THE NORTH

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good job lads, im in U6 so might come and say hi before kick off.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
marvellous scenes indeed!

i remember seeing what i presume was your lot at carlisle a couple of years ago drinking and singing under the stand at half-time...fantastic stuff!

btw U7 posse here

Last edited:

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
I'm afraid my buttocks have a rare skin condition, that makes them allergic to being written on. But don't let me stop the rest of you.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Was it one of NSC BHAlba posse on Southern Counties radio this morning?

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Yes. What, that would have been Iain. What did he say ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can't remember much (I was half asleep on the train to work) but he was really good: it was a big day, it was an eight hour journey each way but Falmer was even more important, that was the gist of it. Top man.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Jem I want that avatar. How did you upload it? Imageshack wouldn't let me upload a bmp file. I am a complete technophobe by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here