Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - We Never Give Up [NSC Video]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Because as a proper fan i don't give up,waiting for football to return to its roots! Real fans need to be there to welcome it home.This forum could be a great vehicle to help bring football home:moo:

The spokesman for us all :bowdown:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
#sameaccountalert!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
OOOh. There's a cast button on that Youtube clip, sends it to your Tele with 1 clik. Yes I know you could do it before, but it was a lot of faffing about.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Because as a proper fan i don't give up,waiting for football to return to its roots! Real fans need to be there to welcome it home.This forum could be a great vehicle to help bring football home:moo:

Please explain to me how a compilation of games, showing Brighton on the rise again, after a big disappointment, made by an young Brighton fan, is against 'old fashioned football?'
Chazzy has made some great videos.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Please explain to me how a compilation of games, showing Brighton on the rise again, after a big disappointment, made by an young Brighton fan, is against 'old fashioned football?'
Chazzy has made some great videos.

Because people are stuck in the 70's, or up their own arse - delete as appropriate.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i have no idea why i said that :dunce:
:ascarf:
My theory, fwiw, is that he thought it was club video, rather than a young lad, who likes to do videos for Nsc.
I tend to concur. It's a shame he is so primed to criticise anything the club produce. There was nothing tacky or money grabbing about the video. Just some great shots of our wonderful football team.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Really don't see why anyone could be anti this video, unless you support some other team. Good stuff please keep posting them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here