Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC vs. DRFC Dream Predictions

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I dreamt last night that we won 2-0, a Calderon brace. The first one was a tap in after a shot came back off the bar.

Anyone else had any premonitions for the big day? Who's NSC's best psychic?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have never actually had a dream of seeing the game, only missing it! Last night I dreamt I missed my train and the whole match.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I dreamt last night that we won 2-0, a Calderon brace. The first one was a tap in after a shot came back off the bar.

Anyone else had any premonitions for the big day? Who's NSC's best psychic?

I knew you were going to ask that question!

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
no but I've twice dreamed that we've beaten Palace away at Selhurst 4-2 with them going 2 goals up then us scoring 4 in the last 30 minutes.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
My mates wedding is called off at the last minute, I manage to get a flight from Krakow that gets in to Gatwick at just after 2.30. I jump in a cab and get the driver to step on it all the way down the A23, round the bypass and up to the Amex. Finally, run out of the concourse into the seats just as GOSBTS is ringing out. Gus and Kazenga doing synchronised somersaults the full length of the pitch. Eventually I get through all the flag waving maniacs, take my seat in WSU and sit down to watch a 5-0 drubbing. CMS hat trick and LuaLua brace :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
As a follow up to this... I dreamt last night that Tony Bloom made a guest appearance on the wing late on in today's match. Maybe my powers of prediction aren't as sharp as I'd hoped...

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4255123 said:
My mates wedding is called off at the last minute, I manage to get a flight from Krakow that gets in to Gatwick at just after 2.30. I jump in a cab and get the driver to step on it all the way down the A23, round the bypass and up to the Amex. Finally, run out of the concourse into the seats just as GOSBTS is ringing out. Gus and Kazenga doing synchronised somersaults the full length of the pitch. Eventually I get through all the flag waving maniacs, take my seat in WSU and sit down to watch a 5-0 drubbing. CMS hat trick and LuaLua brace :thumbsup:

That's not a prediction, it's pure fantasy Rovers to win 2-1 :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here