Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Vs Bristol City Highlights

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My highlight ( probably get abuse:) )

Goldson having a pop at those in front of him after theit shot. Anyone else spot that ? Captain material and maturity beyind his years.

Even when he scored that OG very early on, nobody picked him up, put an arm round him etc. I get the impression that Connor doesn't need or like sympathy and is very strong mentally. Got to agree he's a future captain,

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
My highlight ( probably get abuse:) )

Goldson having a pop at those in front of him after theit shot. Anyone else spot that ? Captain material and maturity beyind his years.

Mature beyond his years, you say? He was actually shouting at the fella who taken the shot and was saying "nerrr! derrrhhh! that was rubbish you specky bellend!!". I wouldn't call that very mature.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Quite delicious to see us score FOUR (when did we last score more than 3?)
Clean sheets are always nice (home or away)

Few more of them and our GD might catch up with our rivals ....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The one in the Derby game for me, sliding towards the byline to stop a cross (that had already made it) and contact made almost off the pitch entirely.

Just about the most frustrating couple of minutes of the season for me when coupled with the woeful Ince back pass which instead of responding by showing some effort to get back to remedy his error, opts to just labour around the half way line.

Then there's that absolute **** Martin. I digress.

I thought it was proven at the time that Greer didn't even make contact with Martin for their 'penalty'?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

theboybilly

The one in the Derby game for me, sliding towards the byline to stop a cross (that had already made it) and contact made almost off the pitch entirely.

Just about the most frustrating couple of minutes of the season for me when coupled with the woeful Ince back pass which instead of responding by showing some effort to get back to remedy his error, opts to just labour around the half way line.

Then there's that absolute **** Martin. I digress.

Digress away.....I agree with every word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here