Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC v HULL STREAM?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Anyones brighton commentry working on seagulls world? mine isn't but the hull one is :/

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
None of those links working for me, presuming there's no way to listen without seagulls player? (I'm not in Sussex)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Player is just 10p a day. Surely its worth it.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Player is just 10p a day. Surely its worth it.

Maybe, but still outrageous that if you live in Sussex its free (via radio), but outside you have to pay to listen to game, when we all pay our BBC license fee!

Almost feels like all clubs who have signed up to Player exclusivity rights are favouring locals!

Fairly impartial view as I can get a not too bad reception on radio just over border here in Kent.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Maybe, but still outrageous that if you live in Sussex its free (via radio), but outside you have to pay to listen to game, when we all pay our BBC license fee!

Almost feels like all clubs who have signed up to Player exclusivity rights are favouring locals!

Fairly impartial view as I can get a not too bad reception on radio just over border here in Kent.

Exactly, I haven't got £30 or whatever it is to throw on a radio stream for the game for a year.

I always presumed (until moving away) I could get Radio Sussex online.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well footballs not a charity. If you want something then you have to pay for it, and the Albion get a cut.

There's lots of examples in life of things that aren't fair, but you cant spit your dummy out every time.

People outside the area have a choice, pay a modest contribution or miss out on the live exitement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here