Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Ticket Travel surcharge

Caveman2012

Jun 18, 2012
Can someone tell me what area the surcharge covers please? I've tried the BHAFC website but can't find any info thanks.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Bus travel from Worthing / Haywards Heath / Lewes, train travel from Shoreham/ Haywards Heath / Lewes, I believe.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is surcharge the right word? Subsidy shirley?

Niether, it's a bargain, £4 for travel to and from the ground, best vlaue there is to be had with the Albion these days.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I hope the bloody buses (Brighton and Hove) realise it's just show your smart card or match ticket. Last season there was this driver carrying and old Withdean travel voucher, when I showed him a new one, he told me it wasn't right. I told him that he had an old one and these are what the new ones look like, and he said I was wrong. I still got on and shoved the voucher at him.
This guy will probably be asking for an Amex travel voucher like last year and refusing people with smart cards!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought it was £2 per match surcharge?

I think when the announced it they said it would have a £3 per match impact on Season Tickets, and £4 impact on match by match tickets. How much did seaon tickets go up by this year? I might be wrong on the ST cost, but for the matchday tickets I'm pretty sure as they said ticket prices wouldn't be going up, but that they would be adding on the travel voucher cost. So if the tickets were £24 last season, this season they are £28, therefore £4 for your travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here