Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Pick-up Football

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Hey all,
Just to spread the word, a bunch of us have started getting together Sunday evening, 6pm at the Level for a friendly kick about. This evening was the 3rd week and we have had a consistent 9-10 people coming out. It would be nice to get some more people out to have some fun.
It is a great way to get out and have a run around and getting your feet on a ball. Good for some exercise for those of us who don't get enough of it.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/144962615632769/
Facebook group page to make it easier to get in touch with everyone interested.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who does this top belong to? Was left behind today....

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    898 KB · Views: 60

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If I'd known about this, I would have turned out today. I'm not very good, but I'm keen! The 5 a side sunday league I play in have extended the league so every team gets a week break twice in the season, this was our first, I'll deffinitely come down for the second. Is it always at the Level at 6pm on sunday?

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
If I'd known about this, I would have turned out today. I'm not very good, but I'm keen! The 5 a side sunday league I play in have extended the league so every team gets a week break twice in the season, this was our first, I'll deffinitely come down for the second. Is it always at the Level at 6pm on sunday?

Come out whenever you are free. We started on the Hove Lawns, but moved to the Level to get away from the road. So far it is the best location for people to get to.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's a good vibe. Fun. No one's taking it too seriously and we're all roughly at the same level.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I think once we get a bigger number, we need to consider the venue. Proper goals would help + parking is an issue around the level. Don't get me wrong it's fine when there's around 10 people, if we do get to about 20 then maybe consider Stanmer Park as they have goals and parking. It is a good laugh and a run around with people you tend to have a lot in common with!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
BHAFC 'pick-up', this comment...

Starting to sound a bit like an NSC dating event

:laugh: Thought the same, I have a great laugh missed it this week for the first time as I was in London but I'll be there next week. More step overs than Nathen Jones on acid.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
When are you going to come out for a kick about Lady Gull?

Lol my son told me tonight I should come down one week to see him play!!! I have done my fair share of watching him play footie in the pouring rain on a Saturday morning with over exhuberant parents swearing and shouting at their kids!!!

Do they still have half time oranges and magic sponges!!!!

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Lol my son told me tonight I should come down one week to see him play!!! I have done my fair share of watching him play footie in the pouring rain on a Saturday morning with over exhuberant parents swearing and shouting at their kids!!!

Do they still have half time oranges and magic sponges!!!!

Well I did call for a magic sponge yesterday, but no one had one. The question remains, have you done your fair share of watching him play on a Sunday evening rather than Saturday morning?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Well I did call for a magic sponge yesterday, but no one had one. The question remains, have you done your fair share of watching him play on a Sunday evening rather than Saturday morning?

No I haven't - but if it's not raining next week I will come and watch him - after I have stood at the Amex all day at the wedding fair!!!! - I tend not to want to know what he's playing with in the evenings as a rule!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here