Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans In Canterbury

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Been here for about 2 years now, saw one Liverpool game in the jolly sailor (generally a good shout for football) and spend and agonising night when we lost 6_1 in the cross Keys on oaten mill. Saw a few games In the carpenters arms near Westgate but the best pub If the game is on is the old city bar near waitrose. Next televised game we should sort something out!

I'll be in the penny theatre tonight for the game. :)

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Does anyone know of a minibus running up to the Derby game from anywhere near Canterbury?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Anyone going to spurs away from the canterbury/kent area? Only 1h40m to white hart lane from canterbury west.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I went to the University of Kent at Canterbury (1990 to 1993) and lived and worked there for a year in 1997/98. I know a couple of Albion fans, season-ticket holders, who live in Canterbury, but I don't know their NSC usernames.

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
I'm at the Uni of Kent, living on campus at the moment, I gave up my season ticket though, as I can't really afford the total cost, and work commitments, however if any televised games are being shown on campus, it would be great to watch with some other Albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here