Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bhafc fan survey

Jimmy Grimble

I thought the questions got better as it went on. The last few, about whether we felt we belong to the club or the club belongs to us, touched on issues that have been discussed on NSC more than once.

They did but if someone is interested in researching that, a quantitative questionnaire isn't exactly going to reveal much.

And the question that follows the "have you always lived in Brighton?" question assumes that, if you answer NO, that you've moved AWAY from Brighton. I moved TO Brighton after living in four different places beforehand.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Me neither...got to question 12 |(Rank your preference for methods of travel) 75% filled...I answered and it kept saying it was a required question even though it was answered correctly...if poster wants to contact me on PM I will answer that way..

Same problem here, I answered Satisfactory / no impact for my method of travel to the ground but it won't accept it so i guess you need to fill it in for each option if i answer the same for all of them (no impact as i don't use that method) my true answer is lost and therefore the question / answers have no meaning when analysed

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Done but agree it was a little odd. Will be impossible to draw any conclusion from the travel question. Pity, might want to rethink the whole thing?

And the question that follows the "have you always lived in Brighton?" question assumes that, if you answer NO, that you've moved AWAY from Brighton. I moved TO Brighton after living in four different places beforehand.

Born in Brighton moved away then back again,also travel to the amex has been a combination of all methods,plus other teams supported did not have enough options for reasons etc:moo:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Me neither...got to question 12 |(Rank your preference for methods of travel) 75% filled...I answered and it kept saying it was a required question even though it was answered correctly...if poster wants to contact me on PM I will answer that way..

I got this and gave up. Agree, the questions are a bit odd.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I didn't understand question 12 at all.

I travel in on a coach - an option not listed, so I assumed that coaches were included under buses - and can report no experiences of other transport systems.

I did my best though, and submitted the form.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've had an email off the lad today. He's asked me to thankyou for your feedback & he's revamped Q12 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here