BHA v West Ham - Score Predictor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v West Ham - Score Predictor

• Total voters

Well played to the 16 pollsters who correctly predicted the 1-1 score at Millwall.

Turning to Monday night's game against the Hammers, what chance does the Albion have to secure 3 points? West Ham have only lost once away from Upton Park & we have only beaten Peterborough & Doncaster at home in the league.

Nevertheless, 12th placed BHA can leap right up to 4th if we win.
It's not going to be easy, as 4th placed Hammers can jump up to 2nd if they win.

Perhaps, we should all ask chucky 1973 as he is on 4 correct scores.

Following behind on 2 correct scores are 5 people & 77 folk with one correct score. So, even if you haven't yet got a result right yet, there are plenty of games left to win the competition!

As ever, use your head rather than your heart & you decide!

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Was thinking 0-4 for a short dark period, after reading about the way west hamm play, and how we seem to struggle against the hoof ball, then I read about all their injuries, and saw palace up to third!! and thought, nah, we'll nab a 1-0 Ganbatte!!!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For some inexplicable reason 3-1 to the Albion.

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
West Ham now have 8 first team players out (Green, Taylor, Cole, Lansbury, O'Neil, Bentley, Demel and James Tomkins) with only possibly Carlton likely to have any chance of playing Monday

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
based on, i dont no what, i have had a feeling for weeks that this is the game that is going to turn our season, i fancy us to win a nervous encounter 3-1.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
2-1 us

I hope

1-3

I fear

1-1

I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports