Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v West Ham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now its 13th SEASON !!

BHA v West Ham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1-2

At some point, West Ham ARE going to beat us in the Premier league, and their tails are up. It might not even be a fair result based on possession and chances.

On the flip side, Wolves never ever beat us and I thought the same about them.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
2-1 to us

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
2-1 nervy win for Albion. Think Ward-Prowse is quite a threat considering how bad we are at defending set pieces. A possible good news is that Aguerd is unavailable for them as he saw a red against Chelsea.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
1-1 Two evenly matched teams. It should be an exciting game. I rate this West Ham team a lot, they have some underrated players that much like us go under the radar.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
week one went for 3-1 which it was after 90 mins
week two went for 2-4 and was going for 1-4 until swayed by watching Wolves v Manure game
so this week i feel i have to join the band going for 4-1 although probably shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The bubble has to burst some time (both this season and v West Ham)

1-2

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not a scooby so shut my eyes and pressed something,then forgot what I pressed so it'll be a nice surprise and a told you so when it happens 😁

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not a scooby so shut my eyes and pressed something,then forgot what I pressed so it'll be a nice surprise and a told you so when it happens 😁

Your vote is in bold at the top of the page amongst the options

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Your vote is in bold at the top of the page amongst the options
Well I never thanks Bob ,everyday is a school day! I've only been playing the game about 8 years so that would of easily passed me by for the rest of my playing days so 3-1 to us then.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
West Ham are dangerous.

1-1.

Have to keep Paqueta quiet, was brilliant for them 2nd half against Chelsea, also let's not giveaway needless set pieces with JWP on the field.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Is it time to add higher scores for selection. Can't see us scoring less than 5 on Saturday...
Good point, well made . . . . On the same basis I can't see us conceding less than 2

4-1 would be magic, but I've plumped for 3-2

Wheel Wyn tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here