Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Watford ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Watford - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-0 to the good guys

Bossy pop

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
3-1 to us. Surprisingly comfortable.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can't defend. 0-2

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm not trying to be rude or have a dig at you but do you mind if ask, when exactly did you start supporting the Albion?

Just curious

Would it make you feel better if i voted remain and predicted a 2-0 win ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Would it make you feel better if i voted remain and predicted a 2-0 win ?

You didn't start supporting us that long ago did you? Might explain the constant miserableness you seem to experience watching us. I suppose it can't be easy having to adapt from watching your team winning european cups and Prem titles season after season to then getting used to a team who thrive on just being happy to still be in existence let alone the top flight?

Optimism is a way this club kept going for many a season. There really wasn't much else to be positive about in the days before you became a fan. If I were you I'd do some research on our history since the mid 90's. It might help you to start being a bit more positive about the club you've decided to start supporting.

PS 2-0 would definitely make me feel happier. I've gone for 3-2 so you'd trump me for optimism there. It's never too late for a fresh new start Spence. :albion2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You didn't start supporting us that long ago did you? Might explain the constant miserableness you seem to experience watching us. I suppose it can't be easy having to adapt from watching your team winning european cups and Prem titles season after season to then getting used to a team who thrive on just being happy to still be in existence let alone the top flight?

Optimism is a way this club kept going for many a season. There really wasn't much else to be positive about in the days before you became a fan. If I were you I'd do some research on our history since the mid 90's. It might help you to start being a bit more positive about the club you've decided to start supporting.

PS 2-0 would definitely make me feel happier. I've gone for 3-2 so you'd trump me for optimism there. It's never too late for a fresh new start Spence. :albion2:

I've already covered it fella. I cannot be bothered to explain myself again re- Potter. You are still playing catch up. I'm a fairly optimistic guy just not who is the current manager.

Enjoy the rest of of day

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've already covered it fella. I cannot be bothered to explain myself again re- Potter. You are still playing catch up. I'm a fairly optimistic guy just not who is the current manager.

Enjoy the rest of of day

Fair enough but like I say, check up on what the club was like before the amex era and you'd realise Potter is actually doing a very good job right now for what this clubs realistic expectations should be. I really wouldn't be surprised if you are actually a very optimistic person, just confused and poorly informed? Do the people who sit around you at the amex also have a fairly recent history of following us too?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Remarkable that no-one has got the prediction correct in either of the last 2 games. Is this unprecedented?

head says 1-1
heart says 2-1 Albion

taking your advice OP - 1-1.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 - 1

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
lets hope the 66.4% who think we`ll win are right unlike the 71% who thought we`d beat Villa , the 72% who thought we`d beat Bournemouth and the 64% who thought we`d beat west Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here