BHA v QPR - Score Predictor

BHA v QPR - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Missing my first home game in nearly a year :( 0-2 defeat to add to the disappointment

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A little stat for anyone still deciding....

Yesterday was the first clean sheet QPR have kept in 2014

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Genuinely cant see us getting anything out of this given the way we played in recent weeks, 0-2 I'm afraid.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Forever hopeful. 3-0. New exciting attack minded, pressing game from the off to get the pulses racing for a change. I demand to be entertained as i'm making the journey down from London and need to be up at 4am for work on Wednesday.

If Leeds & Boro win on the same night we could be 6th and only 2 points behind Forest with a game in hand. Things could start to look significantly better.

We can all dream....

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Ever the optimist... 2-0!

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Brighton 3 QPR 2

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
0-2

Another important game for us, however another a game we simply won't turn up for. I hope for an attacking formation and really hope Stephens is back. I expect a lopsided 4-5-1 formation and fully expect Lopez to start, again.
Hopefully QPR will put us out of our misery and the tinted specs brigade might finally wake up and realise we're just not very good. In the event of a loss I expect QPR spending too much money to be the excuse from our self righteous fans.
Feeling glad Ulloa

Crowd size doesn't matter.

I'm sure QPR will do the honourable thing
Midfielders that never score and way to slow getting forward,every player back defending as the clean sheet obsession continues at our club.Does seem we're going backwards and getting worse,the opposition only need to mark ulloa and job done.
As a home side you should have speed and width and players in the box,seems the obsession with keeping it at 0-0 til half time and going for it in the 2nd half continues.

I'm going for a 2-0 QPR win or a 0-0 at best for us,shite tactics and negative one's yet again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here