BHA v Nottingham Forest - Score Predictor

BHA v Nottingham Forest - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2-1 win and much improved performance. We raise our game when teams come and actually ATTACK us rather than just park the bus, as 70% of teams at the Amex do.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
0-1 forest don't know why i have gone for this but we don't seem to be scoring enough and forest have so many strikers so 1-0 to forest,hope i'm wrong

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
2-1 win and much improved performance. We raise our game when teams come and actually ATTACK us rather than just park the bus, as 70% of teams at the Amex do.

Yep anyone that plays with a high tempo we can match it, such a shame we can never set the tempo in a game and dictate the pace

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Mrs. H says BHA 2 - Forest 1.
I would not argue with Mrs. H but, my heart says BHA 1 - Forest 2.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Gone for a 2-1 to us. Dave to score one at last. And it's about time Barnesy got one.

Mind you, I haven't got one right yet either.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you weren't a Brighton fan looking at this game, with half our team at least ripped out including several key players, you'd be all over the 2-1 odds on a win for Forest. As someone said on another thread, the only hope looks to be an inspired Southampton-style performance from a couple of years ago. 0-2.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
First home match of the season where the pessimists out number the optimists for the final score?

:ffsparr:

More like the realists outnumbering the fantasists I fear! 3-1 to Forest for me but I so hope I'm wrong.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think Forest will score. Which means we will need to score twice to win the game and I just can't see us scoring twice. I've never felt so sure, we are going to lose as I am today. Which means we will probably win but i'm saying 1-2 Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here