Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Newcastle ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Newcastle - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
3-0 us.
Maupay is well overdue, he’ll get a brace + Welbeck.
Newcastle are shit and are nowhere near as capable as Palace to sit in for 90 minutes.
I hope we fly into them as we did up there.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
3-1. And a cracking game it will be too.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think this will be a very tough game. 1 nil either way or score draw

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
1-1 - due to the fact that we struggle against other teams near the bottom of the table.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1-1 - due to the fact that we struggle against other teams near the bottom of the table.

This.

We’re more likely to beat Man Utd to be honest.

Newcastle will probably have one shot on target and take it (Carroll headed equaliser around 87mins).

We’ll have our normal half dozen big chances but will just take one with the Newcastle keeper having his best game of the season and our players missing almost everything.

I think we’re due another goal being ruled out due to bizarre officiating. I’m going for a corner that goes straight in but is ruled out by VAR because they believe the ball is outside the corner arc when struck, TV footage won’t be conclusive but one angle will show the ball on the line after the VAR decision has been made so too late to allow the goal.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
We will go 1 up early just to get us all hyped over the 3 points then they will score with their only chance of the game due to the ball taking a bizarre deflection in the 94th minute when only 2 were indicated.

Although I do hope that the 2 goal thing is like buses and maybe........

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
While we are in trouble find it so tense watching our games. Just waiting for time we are 2 up so I can came out from behind the sofa

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
1 nil will do nicely, a wild shot from Trossard hits Maupay in the face and diverts into the net .

Maupay pleads for a penalty then realises he's scored but can't figure out why everyone is hugging Trossard and cries for the cameras .

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Will be a very edgy game I’m sure. Neither team can afford to lose. Our win at Southampton puts us in a slightly better frame of mind to them. Will be interesting to see how Newcastle approach the game. Will they be looking at this as a must win considering their tough fixtures to come or will they sit deep and try to hit us on the break.
One home win all season points to a draw I think.
A win would be massive.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Logic says 1-1, but no reason why we cant win. All a matter of if we take our chances or not. A win would be massive although a draw is fine. Newcastle need to win this one.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brace yourselves. Have a feeling it’ll be a grim Steve Bruce special.

We’ll have all the ball. If we can score a couple of goals we win. Let’s hope. 2-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here