Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Middlesbrough ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON |||

BHA v Middlesbrough - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Here we go again. Nul points for me - same prediction again; long may it continue (20 games since I predicted something different, a 1-0 loss in our first game).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I feel a bit more confident with a centre back pairing of Greer and BFG. Worked very well earlier in the season and Dunky has been prone to the odd lapse recently. Boro are without Nugent as well, which has got to be a big plus. We've lost March of course, but VLP is a very good alternative.

Strangely I also actually feel more confident because we have slipped to second place. Overtaking us to claim first spot may have given Boro just that little bit more motivation - instead, it's up to us to beat them to go top so I can see us really going for it.

2-0 to the Super Seagulls...

(although sadly I won't be there to see it - missing my first home game of the season to go to a bloody wedding. The groom is a Sheff Weds :lol: fan, enuff said...)

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
WHO SCORED
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959387/Preview

Prediction
The battle of the top two - both could make a real statement of intent at the Amex.
Brighton are remarkably still unbeaten after 21 games and deserve all the credit they are getting.
Albion have drawn their last two allowing, Boro to climb to the top of the table in midweek.
Boro have won more games than anyone else in the league and won three of their last four away from home.
Prediction: Brighton 1-1 Middlesbrough

(THIS IS NOT MY VIEW.)

EXTRAPOLATED STATS:

Goals Albion 1.5 Middlesbrough 1 (Just as likely to be 2-1 as 1-1)

Possession 51 - 49%
Passing 79 - 79%

Shots Total 17 - 13
On Target 5 - 3

NB: Albion underperformed by predicted stats v Derby, except the important one on goals when the prediction was 2-1.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Going big on this and will probably end up with egg on my face with the reverse of what I predict but going for 3 nil to us yes 3 nil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here