Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Luton Town ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in it's 13th SEASON !!

BHA v Luton - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Got a feeling this could be one of those games. Expectations sky high from the home fans, away fans loud and boisterous, new players desperate to make an impression but not yet up to speed, an opposition coach who's done his homework ... it's feeling like a draw to me, Clive.

I'll probably still be saying that when we're 3-0 up with five minutes to go.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Looks like I'm the only one going for the "6 or 7 nil, perhaps more" option. It's not just that they're a promoted side -- I think Sheff Utd and Burnley will do OK and probably stay up. But Luton came up in the playoffs (a bit fortunately) and have struggled to reinforce their side. I really think they'll struggle.

Important caveat -- it has to be a warm and sunny afternoon on Saturday. If it's grey and raining it may well be a different story. Much scrappier.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
With the famine of goals over earlier years and the feast of 2022/23 it's anyone's guess.
Just SIX correct predictions last season [lowest ever to date] was enough to win this prestigious title for @CaergybiGull and @Motogull

5-1 seems equally as possible as a 0-1 shocker but I'll plump for a 4-0 with a Pedro hattrick

UTA
I got 7 right but he miscalculated. I'm well bitter about that.

If this fixture was a few games in, I reckon we could do very well. As it is the first game, I reckon a standard 2-0 will be the outcome.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'll give it my usual 4 or 5 games before I lose interest having got every score wrong.
Although if I recall, a few years ago I got the first score correct, then went downhill.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looks like I'm the only one going for the "6 or 7 nil, perhaps more" option. It's not just that they're a promoted side -- I think Sheff Utd and Burnley will do OK and probably stay up. But Luton came up in the playoffs (a bit fortunately) and have struggled to reinforce their side. I really think they'll struggle.

Important caveat -- it has to be a warm and sunny afternoon on Saturday. If it's grey and raining it may well be a different story. Much scrappier.
If this game was being played later in the season I'd be more inclined to agree with you.

I just feel we're more.likely to see them have faith in themselves early on in the season while they are injury free, and our defence worries me a bit.

I can see this being a big disappointment.

Gone for Other. Either we will do a Wolves on them and wallop 6-0+ or they will do an Everton on us and put 5 past us.
I saw most preseason matches and we still dont have a plan B for teams who refuse the "play ball" by being drawn in to our defenders.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Other.

6-0

To us.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gone for Other. Either we will do a Wolves on them and wallop 6-0+ or they will do an Everton on us and put 5 past us.
I saw most preseason matches and we still dont have a plan B for teams who refuse the "play ball" by being drawn in to our defenders.
If you say 'other' you need to post the score. I was all smug the other year posting other and got no points.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1-1

A real banana-skin fixture.

This will be like a cup final for them. Weeks and weeks to prepare. Their fans will be very loud indeed. Expectant Albion fans could be silenced. They’ll have one or two shots and will score one. I don’t think we’ll have many good chances but Joao Pedro will open his account for us.

If you say 'other' you need to post the score. I was all smug the other year posting other and got no points.
Thats news to me..Considering most match betting has 1-0,2-0,2-1 for all matches around 6-1, and any match over 4-2 being 66/1 to 200-1 it would be a bit harsh to require an exact prediction of say 7-2!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here