Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Ipswich Town ** - Score Predictor

BHA v Ipswich - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Unfortunately our current plight was caused by fools who don't understand karma, and started going on about reaching the play offs. You can thank them for a very difficult 2nd half of the season. We might lose this one 3 nil but I'll plumb for Brighton 0 Ipswich 2. The Leeds result last night will have put a lot of pressure on us. Our home form is poor. Our strikers can't score and we'll miss the useful albeit immature Dunk [IF his suspension has started]. Ipswich are a tough nut to crack and Mick McCarthy seems to have us on toast these days. We should JUST escape relegation but don't bet your mortgage on it. Have a nice day [if you can!!]

Last edited:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I think Saturday's result will prove to be a timely kick up the bottom - a reminder that we have by no means turned the corner yet. I expect a response.

Hopefully Halford can cover for Dunk is need be. Plus Hughton will not want this home form becoming an albatross around the neck of the team. I am going 1-0 to the Albion. :drink:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
My mate called the 0-1 on Sat and reckons 0-2 tonight...i'm afraid I'm 1-3

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
1-1. And that's being optimistic.

Not really looking forward to it tonight, could be wet, cold and another home blank.

PG

Unfortunately our current plight was caused by fools who don't understand karma, and started going on about reaching the play offs. You can thank them for a very difficult 2nd half of the season. We might lose this one 3 nil but I'll plumb for Brighton 0 Ipswich 2. The Leeds result last night will have put a lot of pressure on us. Our home form is poor. Our strikers can't score and we'll miss the useful albeit immature Dunk [IF his suspension has started]. Ipswich are a tough nut to crack and Mick McCarthy seems to have us on toast these days. We should JUST escape relegation but don't bet your mortgage on it. Have a nice day [if you can!!]

Couldn't agree more!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I have gone for 3-0 Ipswich, just cant see us beating Ipswich they are a good solid side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here