Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Grimsby Town ** - FA Cup Score Predictor - Now in it's 12th SEASON !!

BHA v Grimsby - FA Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I hope that this is a nice easy walk in the park with lots of goals and a chance for the youngsters to have a good half an hour with the game won. But I fear it will be very very different. Hopefully avoiding a banana skin, a 1-0 dogged win would be very welcome and prove that, once again, we can do it the hard way if necessary. But I’ve gone 3-1 Albion.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
More importantly how will all those blow up Haddock not become sardines on the train to Falmer?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Dunno, on paper it's a thrashing for Grimsby, but I am worried about this one. They have absolutely nothing to lose and we seem to have a poor record against "sides we should beat" (this might just be conformation bias, I haven't looked at the actual stats). But the boys are full of confidence, they really want this and know they have a chance at our first bit of cup silverware in over 100 years and with it a guaranteed place in Europe. So my head is saying 4 or 5 nil, my heart is going into fibrillation

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd like to think it will be an almost full strength side put out by RDZ and our experience and talent will make it a relatively straightforward game.
That said, I can't see Grimsby just turning up and rolling over for us, nor should they as they have just as much right to be here as we do.
Whatever happens, it will be a cracking game and a bouncing atmosphere full of inflatables.
Given up predicting the score, but definitely an Albion win.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Not disrespecting Grimsby but I have gone for a walloping 4-1 to the good guys :albion2:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
4-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here