Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Fulham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Fulham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We rarely, if ever win 6 pointers 0-2 to them and all hell to break loose on here!

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
We rarely, if ever win 6 pointers 0-2 to them and all hell to break loose on here!

Inclined to agree - Lampard gets sacked for not being in the top 4 in January 2021 - Potter keeps his job with 1 home league win in more than a year

BHA 1 2 Fulham

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Not sure our form in these games is THAT bad recently is it?? Double over Norwich last season, win against Bournemouth at home, Watford away (but 1st game of the season). I know there was the horrible run in the season that saw CH lose his job, and last season defeats vs Watford and Bournemouth to balance out, but not sure there is room for that much pessimism. I think a draw is the most likely outcome as both teams struggle to score freely. Wins in general hard to come by for us, but a win here no more valuable to us than the win vs. Leeds, who Sheff Utd, Fulham and West Brom have all lost against (I havent checked that stat yet, but think its true!!?? )

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
2-1

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Both sides would probably take a draw now, so it won't be a draw! The Lillywhites are playing better at the moment hopefully we can put them back in their basket.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think we will win this 2-0, but more comfortably than the score line suggests.

It's time to win a home game in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here