Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Crystal Palace ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
3-0
Welbeck x2 , Trossard,
[emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Absolutely convinced the drubbing we have been threatening for a while is Palace on Monday , i reckon we will revenge the 5-0 at theirs and maybe exceed it .

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Just remembered something from the 02/03 season after beating us 5-0 they played at the City Ground later in the season . Palace fans brought a a big flag with 5-0 on it as the game was televised , as the game went on , Forest 1-0 2-0 3-0 4-0 at this point the camera which had referenced the flag earlier noticed some movement , a couple of minutes later it had gone as Forest got their fifth . Cant remember the final score , but do remember that flag and how quick it flew .

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
I think we could thrash them but going to be sensible, 2-0

If they somehow manage a jammy win over us I'll be well miffed.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
I just find it easier to be pessimistic when it comes to these games! There have been too many times when I really thought we would win (Last season at home for example) only to be horribly disappointed! I think Ol' Roy will know that their current form and a loss to us (certainly a heavy one) could see him go sooner rather than later! They will set up, especially if Zaha doesn't play to frustrate and defend - why not, its a pattern we struggle to break down.. 0-0... unless we score early (we must be due to do that soon right?) and then could be good fun. Can't see us losing

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
So many games this season I have expected a home win. This should be another expectation but our home form is retched. We lose 1-0. Really want to be wrong.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I'm going fairly large with a 3-0 win to the Good Guys. Its about time we tonked someone, so why not start with the palarse.:albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We can’t score regularly at home, they can’t score without the SEGW. This has 0-0 written all over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here