Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Crawley - League Fixture Next Season?

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
It's looking increasingly likely that we will stay in the Championship next year.

With Crawley now up to second, perhaps the battle of Sussex will happen next year?

I wonder what odds a bookie would give for this to be a league fixture today?

Given both teams current squads, if we played each other today who do you think would win?

Would Crawley actually sell their full allocation at The Amex?

When we played them in a pre season friendly I thought Crawley were the better team. At least they score goals!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I dont want them promoted - end of.

Stevenage were in a good position last season and looked like they could go up, but they didnt. Much the same position as Crawley - just a bit less money.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Crawley will end up being the top team in Sussex it's only a matter of time until their 35k stadium application is approved then with a forward thinking manager and board we will be left behind. Worst thing being they have done in 5 years whats taken us about 25.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Being totally selfish i see there is only 1 team in Sussex. Brighton.

Geographically Crawley could be massive and draw on more fans than we could-but Brighton will always get 20,000 plus in good times no matter what Crawley do.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
We have that already, its called Crystal Palace.

Crawley cant fill their ground against Premier League teams in the cup, so how would they manage in the Championship ? Could be a case of too much, too soon.

Quite a few bigger sides cant fill their ground in respective leagues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here