Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Charlton ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

BHA v Charlton - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We will do something unprecedented this season and smash / destroy /obliterate them by a two, yes two, goal margin.

I'm on a run of three correct predictions on the trot and I've gone for an outrageous 2-0. Charlton were my pre-season tip to go down after their poor performance 1-1 last season.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
3 - 0, the Albion will come with guns a blazing against Charlton Athletic (too soon?). Goals by March, Wilson and a late goal by Zamora on a rebound off a defender. Wilson's goal will be a dramatic left footed strike into a corner of the net that will shake the grounds.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
3 - 0, the Albion will come with guns a blazing against Charlton Athletic (too soon?). Goals by March, Wilson and a late goal by Zamora on a rebound off a defender. Wilson's goal will be a dramatic left footed strike into a corner of the net that will shake the grounds.

For some more good feelings I'm going to change the March goal to a Hemed goal.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Going for 3-1 this time. can't make the match as going to Brussels with wifey under protest for Christmas market

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
Its honesty time, I didn't deserve the point I was awarded last week!

3-0 to the good guys this week, its my youngest's first ever trip to the Amex so lets go large

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here