Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Cardiff ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !!

BHA v Cardiff - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
not getting anywhere by trying to work out a possible score so will revert back to 3-1 albion ...

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
All the omens are stacking up, the luck is turning against us, key players injured / suspended (probably). Doom and tempest awaits. We struggled against Kenwyne Jones last season. We will outplay them but lose 1-0. I can feel it in my water.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Hard fought game buy gone with my usual 2-0 to the good guys.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Wheel dominate the game but be frustrated, miss a penalty, score with 10 minutes to go, then concede a soft equaliser in injury time.

Who scored.com stats/predictions

Match Facts

Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in 13 of their last 16 matches against Cardiff in all competitions. Under 2.5 goals 1.67
Brighton have been drawing at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 8 matches against Cardiff in all competitions. Brighton draw/draw 5.00
Brighton have drawn their last 3 home matches against Cardiff in all competitions.
Brighton have won their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Brighton have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches in Championship.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Cardiff's last 7 away games in Championship. Over 2.5 goals 2.15
Brighton have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Cardiff are undefeated in their last 5 away matches against Brighton in all competitions.

Prediction
Brighton remain unbeaten and top of the table despite two draws in their last two.
Albion have won four of their four at the Amex.
Cardiff got back to winning ways last weekend and are still in the play off places.
This could be one of the games of the day in the Championship between two clubs who are exceeding expectations.

Prediction: Brighton2
1Cardiff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here